WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Thursday 1 December 2016

December and You

hello December
hello You,

how's life?
I hope that you've been good. I don't know why I want to write about you. These days, I've been dreaming of you in every night when I closed  my eyes. You always come in my dream and  I can see you like in the real life. It made me happy, but sometimes I felt so sad. I can only see you in dreams. Perhaps because you're somewhere far away from me now. I was afraid telling you about it. But in this December, I just wanna tell you that I'm happy cause of you. We're in communicating as well as we've ever done.

I'm sorry that I had ever hurt you that December. In hopes, you'll be happy in this December. :)




December 1st, 2016
I go back to December all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment